Terms & Conditions
AGORA LIGHTING SUPPLIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE THROUGH THE WEBSITE
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of products through this (referred to as the "site"). By placing an order for such products, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not obtain products from this site.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Agora LLC referred to as "us" or "we") without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion.
All sales are sold under Agora LLC Business Terms and Conditions of Sales as shown below. In addition to those terms, the following terms apply specifically for sales through the site.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled, you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will do our best to cancel the order if requested.
We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
- Payment Terms and Sales Taxes. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. All sales taxes displayed online are estimates only. The actual sales tax will be calculated based on the specifics of your purchase and displayed on the final invoice that will accompany the
As to any credit card used by you for any purchase, you represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
All payments must be in United States dollars. Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price therefore (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid.
Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then-current shipping policies, as described below.
- Changes in Products and Pricing. Prices do not include freight, handling fees or sales taxes. Prices are good only for sales within the United States of America. We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products and we may discontinue products at any time without notice. To the extent that we provide information on availability of products, you should not rely on such information, and we will not be liable for any lack of availability of products that you may order through our
All pricing for the products available on our site is subject to change. For all our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
- Shipping Policy. Shipping cost is included. Agora Supply ensures every order is accurate, fresh, and on time, every time. No Delivery
Please note the posted shipping time frame is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. There may be occasional delays beyond the posted order processing time. If you do not advise us that you would like to cancel the order, we will keep the order active until the order is cancelled or delivery occurs. These shipping terms are accepted by you by placing an order with us.
- Advertising Disclaimer and Trademarks. The description and images for products on the site are for illustration purposes only and, while believed to be accurate, were compiled from public available sources or the
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATEK DISTRIBUTION OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS (COLLECTIVELY, OUR "AFFILIATES") HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR USE, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY, USE, REPAIR OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF ATEK DISTRIBUTION IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS LIMITATION.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE), FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- Warranty and Return Policy. Most of the products and services available through our site are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If applicable, manufacturer's warranties apply from the date of shipment. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by the manufacturers participating on our site, and you agree that under no circumstances will we be liable for any damages arising out of the failure of any manufacturer to fulfill its obligations to you under any warranty, repair, customer support or similar policies covering products and services that you may purchase through our
We are committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications. In the event any return is approved by us, all returned products MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, and contain all manuals, blank warranty and registration cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; we will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s). You must insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. If your order arrives in a damaged condition, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged merchandise.
These policies set forth your sole and exclusive rights with respect to return of products and services that you may purchase through our site.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee. Your browser and our secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on our site, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, your credit card company finds credit card fraud but does not waive your entire liability for unauthorized charges, we will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of $50.00. This guarantee applies to purchases made using our secure server (https: protocol).
We cannot accept orders from outside the United States.
- Privacy and Customer Information. We are committed to protecting your privacy. To make your shopping experience more convenient, we may gather information about you. If so, we will maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information. See our Privacy
- Service and Support. All requests for technical service and support with respect to the products and services available through our site should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions as set forth in the manual and relating information accompanying their products. Should you have any other questions or concerns, you should contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
3401 Nevada Ave, N Minneapolis, MN 55427
- Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and service available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered,
supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with site is in conflict or inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
We make no representation that the products and services available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States and accessing them from territories where such products and services are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.